Friends are like four-leaf clovers...hard to find and lucky to have! Friends are like four-leaf clovers...hard to find and lucky to have! Friends are like four-leaf clovers...hard to find and lucky to have!

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Puppy Love!


Not much can melt your heart like a sweet little puppy!

Rich bought this little fella tonight. I'm afraid this cute puppy is going to be spoiled rotten. We all fell in love with him right away. He hasn't been officially named yet but Rich was sort of leaning toward "Largent".

Jenna and Lauryn couldn't get enough of him!

Rich was getting a little nervous because the puppy was enjoying his naps. It might be a long night.

Isn't he sweet?!!


His first piddle in Prosser.

He's going to have Rich wrapped around his paw in no time. In fact...I think he already does. ;)

7 comments:

SunnyD said...

Awww.....I've wanted to get my kids a puppy for years now and I just can't do it while we live in town.

I never thought about being up at night with a DOG!!! Good luck Rich. If you need company in the middle of the night, we are usually up since we always have a baby around! :)

Lynn said...

I am wrapped around it's little paw through the pictures!! That is truly one of my weaknesses-puppies! Same with Jeff but he always reminds that they do grow up :) That is a cutie and we've always known Rich would be a great dad ;)

Unknown said...

Really it looks too cute and beautiful.... i love all the pics...
Dog Ramps

Ali said...

Oh my gosh, that is the cutest little puppy I have ever seen! Our boys want a dog SOOOOO bad, but I refuse to have one in town. As soon as we move to the country...

Kim said...

That is one very lucky puppy!!!! He will be well loved!

Maybe Aunt Lolli can babysit.

Janice said...

You just can't go wrong with a lab! That pup has personality written all over it!

Stacy said...

Not showing Ashtyn this post! She asked Santa for a puppy for Christmas, but he didn't come through. Told him Mom needs more sleep, maybe after the baby is a little older. Please tell Rich congratulations, he's precious! Can't wait to see you tomorrow!