Friends are like four-leaf clovers...hard to find and lucky to have! Friends are like four-leaf clovers...hard to find and lucky to have! Friends are like four-leaf clovers...hard to find and lucky to have!

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Mom...I'm not tired!


Tonight Lauryn was Little Miss Cranky Pants. She would get so mad when I asked if she was tired. (I usually know that when she gets a little out of sorts that she is either tired or hungry.) Well we ran to the grocery store and when we came home she laid down next to Lucie on the "Kitty Couch". (I'll explain later.) The next thing we knew she was fast asleep.
I'll have to remind her in the morning how really "not-tired" she was.
You know she's tired when she falls fast asleep on the floor right inside the door. Looks comfy huh?


5 comments:

SunnyD said...

Ok...that is precious!!!

Lynn said...

Too sweet!! At least she can catch up on her rest today NO SCHOOL!!

Ali said...

What a cute picture...I love it when my kids fall asleep in random places like that. That's when you KNOW they were really tired. Have a good snow-day, Lolli :)

Janice said...

That is pretty dang cute. I think the cat has a look of,"yep, I got them right where I want them. I used to be an outside cat only, but this cuddle thing has paid out!" No way you can put that cat out now with Lauryn wrapped all over it. It's sneaky.

Arianne said...

I don't know why they just won't give it up!!! It's like they think they will miss something, and when they DO wake up, the same old world is there waiting for them!!! Wait until she gets about 15 or 16, sleep will be her best friend.