Friends are like four-leaf clovers...hard to find and lucky to have! Friends are like four-leaf clovers...hard to find and lucky to have! Friends are like four-leaf clovers...hard to find and lucky to have!

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!

Super Mom
Mom, you're a wonderful mother,
So gentle, yet so strong.
The many ways you show you care
Always make me feel I belong.

You're patient when I'm foolish;
You give guidance when I ask;
It seems you can do most anything;
You're the master of every task.
You're a dependable source of comfort;
You're my cushion when I fall.
You help me in times of trouble;
You support me whenever I call.
I love you more than I can express;
You have my total respect.
If I had my choice of mothers,
You'd be the one I'd select!
By Joanna Fuchs


My mom is 58 years young today!

The girls each made grandma a cake.

Jenna made this ice-cream(sandwich) and Whopper cake. We love this quick and delicious treat!!

Lauryn made cupcakes and decorated them. Nummy!

My mom is so patient with the girls and has taught my girls how to enjoy a recipe. Here she is proudly displaying the desserts made by Jenna and Lauryn.

The camera was not cooperating with Jenna as she tried to take a picture of grandma blowing out her candles. We had to "take-two" to get this little task accomplished but we made it.



I hope you had a super duper birthday mom! You deserved it!

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Happy, Happy Birthday!! Your mom is the sweetest and such a wonderful grandma to your girls. Blessed family all the way around to have her!

Amy said...

Lolli~ What a wonderful post. Your mom is sooo extra special! The pictures of her are beautiful! The girls did an amazing job on their cakes!

I am glad to see that you survived your CRAZY Wednesday!!!!!!!!

Kim said...

Lolli,
Your mom is beautiful, and you look just like her!!! Nice cakes girls!! Yum

Ali said...

Okay, not only are you a fabulous mom, but a very sweet daughter! Your mom is very beautiful...you do look a lot like her :)

So glad we get to finally meet on Saturday at Kristal's!