Friends are like four-leaf clovers...hard to find and lucky to have! Friends are like four-leaf clovers...hard to find and lucky to have! Friends are like four-leaf clovers...hard to find and lucky to have!

Monday, January 5, 2009

Back in the Swing of Things!

It didn't take long to get back into our normal routine. It actually felt kind of good! (I probably wouldn't have said the same thing at 5:30 this morning though. ;) We all had a great day back to school! The girls came home and put their new desks to the test...and they passed!
Jenna is diligently completing an entry in her writing journal.

Lauryn is finishing up her homework for the night.


4 comments:

Amy said...

Man, those darn teachers don't even work them back into it easily do they? ;) What did we do before the word "rigor?"

Love the desks and they are so nice and neat...wish my kids had at least a LITTLE bit of your girls organizational skills! Oh, I would like some for myself too!

Heather said...

I agree with you, it was nice to get back to the norm. There is something to be said for a little structure.

Don't get me wrong I love vacation as much as the next guy, but it's always nice when it's over too.

Ali said...

I love those desks! They are so cute, with the little baskets in them. I do have to agree with you about it feeling good to get back into the routine. I think one more day of vacation, and Hunter's brain would have turned into mush from the PSP playing!

Lynn said...

Love the desks and it always feels so good to be organized and ready. I liked the vacation too, but the boys didn't learn anything new from me, so we are glad they are back with all of you and learning!! It was nice to not set the alarm for so many days :)