Friends are like four-leaf clovers...hard to find and lucky to have! Friends are like four-leaf clovers...hard to find and lucky to have! Friends are like four-leaf clovers...hard to find and lucky to have!

Sunday, January 11, 2009

I was tagged!

I was photo tagged by my dear friend Amy.

Here are the rules for picture tag:

1. Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer
2. Select the 4th picture in the folder
3. Explain the picture
4. Tag 4 people to do the same


This picture was of Lauryn and Cruella De Vil.
It was taken in Disneyland in Ocotober of 2007.
I was probably teaching a lesson on fractions when this was taken since I had to stay back for work. ;) (I know...quit whining Lolli!)

I'm tagging:

Julaine

Stacy

Kara

Michele

You're It!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Hey, thanks! It was a great diversion to doing WiiFit this morning! Well, I guess I've played enough on the computer this morning, better get back to all the damage I've done over the past year to my body. Oh, joy!!! Thanks for the trip down memory lane. Have a great week! Does someone have a birthday coming up?!!

Amy said...

It just HAD to be a pic of our favortie place!?!? Disneyland...let's get tickets and go really soon... Oh, Isn't next years "big" birthday the Girls Trip to "The Happiest Place on Earth?" We better start planning!