Friends are like four-leaf clovers...hard to find and lucky to have! Friends are like four-leaf clovers...hard to find and lucky to have! Friends are like four-leaf clovers...hard to find and lucky to have!

Thursday, February 19, 2009

S'More Family Fun!

This past weekend we were fortunate to be able to spend the time in the mountains. It was so nice to just relax. Boy did the time fly!!


We bought my dad this s'more maker and campfire cookbook for Christmas. It worked pretty slick. We had ooey-gooey s'mores in a flash. Nummy!!!


Here we are trying to keep as much chocolate off of us as possible. Lauryn wasn't all that successful in her attempt.




It snowed all weekend but didn't stick. This is what we woke to on Saturday morning. It was gorgeous. I love snow!!!!




My dad is a big softie. Rich was snowmobiling with some friends so we were puppy sitting. Largent was getting a little comfortable and curious when we were by the fire so we brought out the portable pen. My dad felt bad so decided to join Largent. He is definitely a spoiled little guy!




Papa and Jenna enjoying the warmth of the fire. Notice that Jen is wearing my coat. She didn't want hers to smell like smoke.



Lauryn keeping a close eye on Largent.



Isn't he sweet? I'm glad Rich is a busy guy and we get to help puppy sit a lot. Largent is quite the character.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

You're back, I've missed your blogs :) What fun to get away in the mountains with the snow!! I'm jealous and I know I need one of those s'more makers. We are BIG s'more eaters, every time there is a fire we manage to dig out all the fixins. Glad you had fun, but we missed Lauryn on Valentines day. Those were the greatest treats you guys made. You should blog those ipods-good job!!

Ali said...

I, too, have missed your blogs...that's why I so rudely suggested you put one up - LOL! As if you have nothing else to do :) Sooo glad you guys got to spend some time in the mountains! It looks like it was a wonderful little getaway. And the puppy is too cute!