Friends are like four-leaf clovers...hard to find and lucky to have! Friends are like four-leaf clovers...hard to find and lucky to have! Friends are like four-leaf clovers...hard to find and lucky to have!

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

She's big...B-I-G!

We didn't have a lot going on tonight so after dinner and clean-up, the girls just relaxed and did whatever they felt like.
Lauryn has a sweet friend named Sofie. Sofie's parents, who are obviously a lot nicer than Lauryn's, let her be a grid kids cheerleader. Well lucky for us, Sofie taught cheerleading at every recess so we really didn't miss out; She must be a great teacher because Lauryn now knows about 750 cheers. I find it quite cute but she kind of likes to annoy her big sister and dad with her enthusiastic cheers.

She's big...B-I-G!

She's bad...B-A-D!
(I think she forgot she was supposed to look "BAD". We'll work on that!)
She's boss...B-O-S....B-O-S-S....boss!
(She's got this one down!)


Lauryn also spent a chunk of her evening setting up a new Webkinz account. It was quite the dinner conversation trying to come up with a new username. (I can't tell you what it is because it's a secret;-)

Jenna put on her comfy clothes and cuddled up on her bed with a good book. Doesn't that sound heavenly? I'm so thankful that she is such a wonderfully responsible young lady. I never have to tell her to do her homework or read. She just does what is right. Just a second...I need to go find some wood to knock on.

Jen & Woof Woof

See that flat stuffed animal-like "thing" that Jen is leaning on? Well that "thing" is a dog that Jenna received as a 1st birthday present from her grandma and papa. It's name is "Woof Woof". I know...quite original. When Jen was one all animals were known by their sound. Of course this isn't a dog, it's a woof woof. Needless to say, Woof Woof is part of the family. She can live without him but chooses not to. They are pretty tight.


I'm enjoying this lazy night too. Blake isn't feeling too hot so he's relaxing on the couch. I am off to search the net to find some birthday party activity ideas for Saturday. Wish me luck!

5 comments:

Thompson Family said...

Kaitlyn has "bugs" as in bugs bunny and "blanks" her blanket. I had way more important things to come up with than good orginal names for the items that would be with us forever. Silly me!

What a great night...I'm so looking forward to nice laid back cozy evenings. One can always dream :-)

Ali said...

I'm glad you got to spend an evening at home - we all need those sometimes. Around here they come few and far between so we really take advantage of them when we get them.

Your girls are so cute :) They're lucky to have such a great mom! Have a great day!

SunnyD said...

I totally want to see a video of that cheer!!! I hope my kids are as sweet as yours as they get older. It's not looking good so far!!!

Lynn said...

What great kids. You and Blake should be VERY proud of them :) Those evenings are like heaven on earth, just wish they weren't so far and few between!

Amy said...

Your two girls are so funny. I can totally see Lauryn cheering away while Jenna's in her room cuddled up TRYING to quietly read. :)

Miss Lauryn will be on the sidelines cheering in a red and white Mustang uniform before ya know it!

**Maybe she can bring back "the boots" for cheerleaders since there is no dance team to carry on that tradition!