Friends are like four-leaf clovers...hard to find and lucky to have! Friends are like four-leaf clovers...hard to find and lucky to have! Friends are like four-leaf clovers...hard to find and lucky to have!

Thursday, October 16, 2008

It's "Carrie Night" but...

Every other Friday my awesome "Aunt Carrie" (who is really my cousin) cleans our house. I know, I'm extra lucky. Well...every other Thursday night we have "Carrie Night". It's when we run around the house like chickens with our heads chopped off and pick up in preparation for cleaning day. I know, I know...we shouldn't be cleaning before she comes. It only makes sense though because then it's not only easier for her but I get a chance to go through the mail that's been piling up for the past two weeks;)

Well tonight I planned on printing Jenna's birthday invitations while I was doing some tidying. Sounds easy huh? I thought so too. I had a gigantuous mess because I couldn't get the printer to format correctly. I finally just said poop on it, I'm just going to write them out. It sounded like a great idea until I got started and realized how blasted long it was going to take me. I only have four done (two more are sitting in front of me ready to have the ribbon put on). I was hoping to get them delivered tomorrow but now I'm not so sure that will be happening. Maybe she'll just be able to invite however many I get done tonight. I guess I better get writing.

Four down...a bunch more to go!

6 comments:

Kari said...

They are darling - even if it is taking FOREVER to get them done!

Lynn said...

Those are too cute!! Think you could help me do a boy version when my next kid birthday approaches :) Great job and only a teacher could write that nice, mine would look like a doctors prescription. Noone would be able to read them :)

Lynn said...

I forgot, do you think Aunt Carrie could show up at my house too???!! I need her. My cleaning lady takes the day off waaaay too often, I'm going to have to have a talk with her-(me) You're funny about cleaning up before she comes :)

Nana Juli said...

Miss Lol....What fun invitations..."very nice Mama" Hope she has a great birthday!! Have fun @ bunko and have a restful weekend. ( :

Tawnya said...

Those invites are so cute. You did good.

Amy said...

I LOVE your handwriting! I wish I could write as beautifully as you do! Jen's invitations are adorable. Just think...you don't have to make as many for Jen as you did for Michael Robert's baby shower! ;)