Friends are like four-leaf clovers...hard to find and lucky to have! Friends are like four-leaf clovers...hard to find and lucky to have! Friends are like four-leaf clovers...hard to find and lucky to have!

Friday, October 24, 2008

Homecoming 2008

October 24, 2008

Prosser 33 vs Selah 13

Homecoming is always a special time for Mustang fans. Mustang spirit was running rampant this year. All of the schools had red & white day to celebrate the event. The town was a sea of red. I loved that everyone had the same focus...to cheer on and show support for the hardworking football players.

Rich is one of the Junior class advisors. The Junior class was in charge of concessions and the barbeque tonight. Since he was coaching, Rich asked me and mom to cut the onions, tomato and lettuce for the 300 hamburgers they were hoping to sell. It was a great night for concessions because the burgers were gone by half-time. I am always willing and happy to help Rich whenever he needs it.

Slicing tomatoes before the game.

Jenna proudly wearing Mustang red!


Mustang spirit!


Lauryn in Uncle Rich's jersey and with her cool football shades.

It's always fun to enjoy a game with friends!



Final Score: Mustangs 33 Selah 13

2 comments:

Amy said...

Okay looking at this pics makes me wish I would have gotten off my BIG butt and gone to the game! But I did enjoy staying warm and watching a former Mustang...Kellen get yet another win...on tv!!!!

I soooo love the socks you guys are wearing. I'm thinking I'm gonna make some!

I'm bummed Taylor missed Red and White day and Homecoming but I guess she has MANY more to come!

You gals looked VERY CUTE and SPIRITED!

You and your mother are such wonderful people! Rich is very lucky to have the two of you around! He would've looked pretty funny with his headphones on in the concession stands last night!

Stacy said...

Oh, how I miss Prosser!!! Love the socks. Does Blake have a pair? How fun! Nothing quite like football season. The girls are growing up way too quickly. Make them stop!!!! Miss you guys a bunch.
Hope you were able to enjoy this beautiful fall day! Isn't it loverly!!!