Friends are like four-leaf clovers...hard to find and lucky to have! Friends are like four-leaf clovers...hard to find and lucky to have! Friends are like four-leaf clovers...hard to find and lucky to have!

Monday, October 6, 2008

Please Pray!


Please pray for:
=Kara to have a safe flight back to Missouri to comfort her children.
=Eric, Kara, Karsen, Cooper, and Kourtney to heal through this incredibly unexpected turn of events in their family.
=Grandma Carrie, Papa Donn and the rest of the family who so dearly love the Lucas's.
=Kalahan to live a safe and healthy life.
Kara,
My heart aches for you and the family. I am so sorry that you had to go through this! You truly are an incredible mother and I often admire your natural parenting abilities and the way you handle life with such faith. You have such a positive outlook on life and often teach me things you don't even realize. Eric is lucky to have you as a wife and your kids are blessed to have you as their mom. Give them all a hug from me.
Love You,
Lolli

8 comments:

Lynn said...

I'm writing through tears Kara. I am praying for all of you and that you feel the power of God's strength within you all. You are an incredible family and we are here for you. Take care of each other with your strong faith and love. Lynn

SunnyD said...

My heart is aching and I don't even know what is happening. Prayers for Kara and her family. We will be thinking about you.

Julaine said...

Kara,
So often I wonder why God allows some things to happen, and even though we may never fully understand why.... One thing we do know is that He is always there to comfort us in tough times.

"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

We are saying lots of prayers for all you guys. (Ashley and Brandi are saying special prayers for Karson & Kourtney.)

Lolli said...

Tonight after dinner Lauryn said, "Mom, did you pray for baby Kalahan last night?" I told her yes, and then she said very quietly with a tear in her eye, "I did too."

Arianne said...

Please tell Kara that our family is thinking of her and her sweet little family. We walked the same hospital halls with her and she looked so happy. I am so sorry that this happened to them.
We will keep them and the baby in our prayers.

Amy said...

I have prayed daily for Miss Kara, Kalahan, and the rest of the family. Sometimes we wonder why "The Man Upstairs" allows the things that He does. But I do truly believe that he has the best intentions for ALL of us. At the time it may not seem that way AT ALL but He has a plan. It is extra hard when we don't agree with His plan!!!!!

Arianne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alissa and baby Brody said...

I dont really know Kara and her family but my heart goes out to them, especially Kara. My little Brody was born the same day as Kalahan,the love that I have for him is soo strong and deep,i cant imagine not having him in my life. She must be a very strong person to be able to go through all of this, I admire and greatly respect her for that. I wish the best to all of you, Ill be thinking about you.