Friends are like four-leaf clovers...hard to find and lucky to have! Friends are like four-leaf clovers...hard to find and lucky to have! Friends are like four-leaf clovers...hard to find and lucky to have!

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Yes... It's Ladies Night!

Amy was our lovely bunko host this month. She made delicious taco soup for dinner and had the yummiest snacks everywhere we turned. It is always a blast when us gals get together for a stress-free night of bunko. I sure don't take my friends for granted. I am so thankful for this group of ladies. We have as much fun visiting and laughing as we do playing bunko.

I have been so lucky at rolling the dice! As much as I'd like to think I have "bunko skills"...I don't. It's purely a game of chance. I was tearing it up during the last two rounds. I won for the "most wins" and could have won for the "most babies". Yep...I had 10 babies tonight and I'm feeling pretty good! I kind of feel guilty for winning a prize again. Of course it was tough to pick. I chose another of Amy's crafty handmade items. It is a darling frame and clipboard set.


Man...round two rocked!


Some of my "Bunko Buds".

Bunko Royalty



Big Hugs!
Don't ask.



Ha Ha Julaine...I got your picture!

Cedar and Michelle just hanging out between rounds.

Ange pointing out the spider she ran across the room from. Someone please tell her she's bigger than the spider.

Will and Cedar giving happy high fives!


Doesn't she look sweet?

And the Winners Are....

You're not fast enough Julaine...I got your picture again!

Marcie doesn't like having her picture taken. Can you tell?

Jodi with some of her Halloween goodies.

Thanks for a fun evening ladies! I'm looking forward to November!

4 comments:

Julaine said...

Wow...you are fast. Next time I'm taking MY camera. Revenge is sooo sweet......
I had a GREAT time..thanks for the ride!!

Nana Juli said...

It is sooo great to have a "special" group of friends. Everyone should be so lucky!!! looks like alot of fun. Thanks for being such a great friend to Amy.
Hugs Nana J ( :

Michele said...

I had so much fun meeting some new friends! Julaine...I love you, you are so funny and make me laugh! Can't wait to see you all next month at Cami's!!

Amy said...

Lolli Essary...I can't believe you got out of my house w/o a pic of you with your gift!!! Leave it to you to insist on everyone getting their pic taken and you just quietly sneaking out w/o your own! Such a Harris!!!!