Friends are like four-leaf clovers...hard to find and lucky to have! Friends are like four-leaf clovers...hard to find and lucky to have! Friends are like four-leaf clovers...hard to find and lucky to have!

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Four Down....

one to go!

eee

I love to decorate for Christmas! It always takes longer than I think though. Friday night (after black Friday shopping and leftovers) I put up this tree next to my tub. After a looooong time...Blake came back and said "you are still decorating that tree?". Yep...I turned on Josh Groban's Christmas CD, sat on the bathroom floor, and decorated a tree. Isn't that what everybody does on Friday nights?


Tonight we decorated three more trees.
Here is Lauryn decorating the tree in her room.

Here is the finished product.




Jenna is getting her tree all "prettied up".



Jen's tree is done!


I'm working on a little ribbon garland for the tree in the living room.



All done (until tomorrow night)!

We have one tree left but it will have to wait until tomorrow night. We always decorate it as a family. This year we bought a smaller tree so it should be a quick decorating extvaganza.

3 comments:

Ali said...

At last! Someone with a little Christmas spirit! I love, love, LOVE the idea of decorating lots of trees throughout the house! Can I come live there for the holidays?! Very cool post, Lolli! Now I'm gonna go find my Josh Groban CD!

Lynn said...

They look great Lolli!! I love that the kids have full size trees in their rooms! We have a big tree and a kid/mustang/red and white tree in another room. Are you for hire?? It's all I can do to get those done :)

Kambree doesn't know it yet, but sweet Aunt Tammy is decorating a PINK tree just for her! Some days I just wish I was a kid again!!

Amy said...

Lolli your trees are beautiful! And your girls' rooms are soooooo clean! I was hoping to get inspired and put up our tree tonight but it hasn't happened yet. So, I will have to just sit and look at yours on your blog. ;)