Friends are like four-leaf clovers...hard to find and lucky to have! Friends are like four-leaf clovers...hard to find and lucky to have! Friends are like four-leaf clovers...hard to find and lucky to have!

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Bakin' Bread

I'm so glad Jen and Lauryn have my mom to help them in the kitchen. Unfortunately, that is one area that I haven't been able to teach them much about. I'm not so skilled at the cooking. I have to follow recipes exactly or it drives me nuts. All I can think about while I'm cooking is the mess and the dishes so...I don't spend a lot of time in the kitchen.

This past Sunday mom and the girls whipped up homemade cinnamon rolls. They were the real ones...not like the ones in a tube that I will make in the morning.

The real fun in the bread making extravaganza came when it came time for a bread braid. The girls had a blast and could hardly wait to see the finished product.

We enjoyed this tasty loaf with dinner.

Nummy in the tummy is all I can say!!!

3 comments:

Lynn said...

YUM!!! I love to bake, but also hate the clean up! Where is Alice from the Brady Bunch when we need her??! Good job girls!

Julaine said...

Oh Lolli, Your girls are getting downright domesticated!
That looks great!

Lynn said...

Okay, I just came back to your sight to look at that bread again and you made my night! Your music came on and it was run d.m.c. "you be illin" and I am still sitting here smiling! Great choice =)
Happy Thanksgiving!