Friends are like four-leaf clovers...hard to find and lucky to have! Friends are like four-leaf clovers...hard to find and lucky to have! Friends are like four-leaf clovers...hard to find and lucky to have!

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Time Flies When You're Havin' Fun!

Holy macaroni I'm pooped! Weekends seem to fly by because they are so busy. I sometimes wake up for work on Monday and seriously wonder where the time went. This weekend was packed full of fun...and it's not over yet!Friday we had a great night of bunko! Here is my score card after the first round. (The "L" stands for loss in case you're wonderin'.) I ended up winning the most bunkos and had a super duper hard time picking my prize because I wanted them all! That doesn't sound selfish does it? Amy was in charge of the prizes and they were awesome!

I picked the tin and magnets which were made by Amy and the lighted star that is on my mantle. The pictures don't do them any justice. They are so darn cute!
Lauryn had a game in the pouring rain today! I was dancing inside when the ref tooted his whistle and said the game was over. The girls weren't phased a bit. I am just not a big fan of the rain with my glasses on. I sure could have used some wipers today!!
Today was our day for snacks. I asked Lauryn what she wanted to bring and she said "the fruit cups we make and something to go with them." Well...let's just say I spent a fortune on out of season fruit and a bunch of time cutting it. I got up at 6:30 on a Saturday to cut pineapple. Man...what we do for our kids. It's a good thing I love them!!!!


Saturday after soccer was a day to celebrate birthdays! Jenna had a birthday party for her friend, Sabrina, at 2:00. I picked her up from that party and both girls went to a birthday party for our neighbor girl Denise. We ended our day celebrating Rowyn's 1st birthday!



Happy 1st Birthday Rowyn!!!!



Miss Rowyn's mommy bought her a beautiful dress to wear for her party! Doesn't she look adorable?


William loved "driving" Rowyn's new car!



Grandma Carrie with Will and Papa Donn with Josiah.

Bailee, Harley, Jenna, and Lauryn taking a little break from the birthday bash!

Yum...It's Time For Cake!


Thanks for letting us help you celebrate your first birthday Rowyn! Tell your mommy, Grandma Carrie, and Papa Donn that they know how to throw a great 1st birthday bash!

3 comments:

Lynn said...

How stinkin cute is that Rowyn (name and all!) You are such a good mom with the healthy snack, let alone the time it took to put it together. I have helper day at preschool tuesday, so be expecting a phone call for snacks :) Hey, and next time you need a sub for bunko, call me, you have great prizes!! :)

SunnyD said...

Ditto on the snack recipe request!!! I totally want to know how to make those! Post a recipe and pix on your blog...PLEEEEEEEASEEEE!!!! :)

Amy said...

WOW! I thought my weekend was crazy! Yours blows mine out of the water. I don't know how you keep up with everything and stay so on top of things. Miss Lauryn had a perfect idea for snacks. POST THAT RECIPE!!!! :)