Friends are like four-leaf clovers...hard to find and lucky to have! Friends are like four-leaf clovers...hard to find and lucky to have! Friends are like four-leaf clovers...hard to find and lucky to have!

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Fruit Salad (Yummy, Yummy!)

Okay...a couple of you asked me to post my "recipe" for Lauryn's soccer snacks. I'm slightly embarrassed to say that there really isn't one.

Lauryn made a list of fruit she wanted in the mix, I made a quick run to Safeway, and started cutting. Here is what was in the cups this time. (We tend to make them a little differently each time.) So here is my attempt at a recipe.

Combine the following fruit in a large bowl:
Grapes
Cantaloupe
Strawberries
Pineapple
Mandarin Oranges
Raspberries

Layer with whipped topping or yogurt in a cup. (I used 16oz cups
with lids.)

There isn't much to these yummy treats and they are always a hit!



2 comments:

Lynn said...

Thanks Lolli!! This is great and sounds like something I can do :) Always fun to try or bring something new when it's your turn to provide the treats!

Amy said...

Thanks. Oh but could you know come over and cut up all the fruit for me too! :) Just kiddin'

Great snack idea!