Friends are like four-leaf clovers...hard to find and lucky to have! Friends are like four-leaf clovers...hard to find and lucky to have! Friends are like four-leaf clovers...hard to find and lucky to have!

Monday, September 29, 2008

Monday Madness!

Phew-ee! Where did this day go? I needed a few more hours to accomplish everything on my "list". I ran the after school math program after school today. When that was over I thought I better organize some of my piles so I worked in my room until Jen was done with practice at 5:00. We raced home and whipped up some dinner. I made macaroni and cheese with tuna fish in it. I think it sort of counts as a casserole...don't you? Blake whipped up some nachos to complete the meal. (Don't tell any dietician you may know what we served for dinner at our house.) While the macaroni was cooking I started a load of laundry and folded the load I did before school this morning.

After dinner I went out to plant my pots on the front porch. I went to Yellow Rose yesterday, bought the plants, and cleaned the pots out for some fresh foliage. I think I broke some world horticulture records tonight when I planted. I was a planting maniac. I probably should have slowed down a bit because when Blake moved them back to the porch, I noticed the trees were a little crooked. Oh well, just one good wind storm and they'll be vertical.

After cleaning up the planting mess I ran to Safeway because we were running low on some necessities. Blake can't function without his yogurt so we were in near crisis mode. I put the groceries away and thought I better sit for a second and plop my pictures on this blog before I start something new. I have some school work to do before morning. I have a meeting before school, have to teach band during my plan period, and then have a faculty meeting after school. (Amy...I know you don't miss this a bit;) My Gold Canyon order arrived today (thanks Stacy!!) so I am going to go sort through the boxes. I love to do that! The yummy scents make me feel happy! If I get a free minute tonight I might even play a little "Smoothie Moves" on Webkinz. (Yes I admit it...I love to play on the Webkinz site.)

Here's to a restful Tuesday!

7 comments:

Amy said...

I am tired just reading your post! You accomplished A LOT today. You are VERY VERY VERY VERY right... I SOOOOOOOOOO do NOT miss crazy days of balancing school, family, kids activities, and all the extra things thrown at you each day! But come tomorrow I will probably be smacked back into reality when the account does not have an automatic deposit from the Prosser School District. This will be the first month w/o a paycheck. ;( But GREAT news...my Gold Canyon Demonstrator Kit arrived today! Bring on the clients!

Lynn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lolli said...

Yeah...I'm excited about your Gold Canyon opportunities. Stacy so got me hooked on those candles. They are the best! I think you will do so well, especially starting up this time of year! Good luck to another Gold Canyon friend! Maybe if you have some troubles (wink-wink) you can get Stacy to come to Prosser and help you out.

Lynn said...

I'm catching myself breathing fast after I read your post!! Holy cow you were busy today!! You go woman!!!! See you in the morning :)

SunnyD said...

You should come plant some crap for me too! I have two empty window boxes just calling your name.

Kari said...

And I thought I was busy today after 6 hours of bookwork. But you put me to shame. Hey, what is this Gold Canyon stuff you and Amy are talking about? I've never heard of it.

Ali said...

Well I'm glad to hear another adult enjoys an occassional game or two on Webkinz...my favorite is Tile Towers. I can make Hunter like 500 bucks a day on that game :)

Now take a break woman!