Friends are like four-leaf clovers...hard to find and lucky to have! Friends are like four-leaf clovers...hard to find and lucky to have! Friends are like four-leaf clovers...hard to find and lucky to have!

Sunday, December 14, 2008

The One, The Only, The Elusive....

Blake!


Okay...a dear friend sent us an email late last week. At one point she wrote, "I've got one question Blake. WHY are you not in any of the photos???? Mister - get your rear in one!!!!"


Well the reason Blake is not in many photos is because he is faster than lightening, a speeding bullet, a cheetah, a man running to the bathroom after eating jalapeno chili and cheese nachos followed by a Dr. Pepper. Anyhow...you get the idea. It's not that I don't try to get his picture, I'm just not fast enough.
See what I mean? That is Blake behind the pillow. I don't know how he covers his face so fast - but he does. The guy seriously could break some world speed records.



This is about the only way I can get him in a picture. Yep...after he falls asleep and doesn't know I have the camera out. Maybe next time we'll put a little make-up on him before snapping the picture. What do ya think?

2 comments:

Amy said...

Blake, Blake, Blake~ I'm thinkin' you might be better off just smiling for the camera, cause when those girls get out the make-up you could be doomed!!!

I am soooo loving the last pic. Lauryn has the greatest look on her face! You can only imagine what she is thinking at that moment...it is probably WAY WORSE than make-up.

SunnyD said...

HA! That's funny. I wonder if you took a few cheetos-up-the-nose pictures while sleeping if he'd relent and allow the lesser of the evils. :)