Friends are like four-leaf clovers...hard to find and lucky to have! Friends are like four-leaf clovers...hard to find and lucky to have! Friends are like four-leaf clovers...hard to find and lucky to have!

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Merry Christmas to...?

To: Jenna, Lauryn, & Rich

From: Rich

Snowmobiling is a passion of Rich's. While he was Christmas shopping he ran across a Snowmobiling game for the Wii. Of course he had to pick it up. He wrapped it in is signature aluminum foil and set it under the tree.

These games always make me crazy. The girls will play and make it look easy. I decide to give it a whirl and end up embarrassing myself. Where are Space Invaders and Pac Man? I could probably show them a thing or two.

4 comments:

SunnyD said...

You HAVE to blog a photo of that tin foil wrapping. I love it! I can totally picture him doing that too. Leonard has told me a couple of yarns about that guy. He has NO idea why I smile so big when I see him. I just let him think I'm REALLY friendly...and creepy. :)

Lynn said...

I'm right there with ya on the pac-man, space invaders deal. We could even throw in a centipede or too!!

Ali said...

Thank goodness we don't have a Wii, or Dave would be on that snowmobiling game non-stop! I already hate the winter months because of the real, actual snowmobile, so having one year-round would kill me, I'm sure!

Amy said...

Leave it to Uncle Moose! That guy knows how to spoil a girl!!! I do agree with you on the Pac-Man and Space Invaders!!! They have to be coming out with a "Classics" line of Wii games soon.??