Friends are like four-leaf clovers...hard to find and lucky to have! Friends are like four-leaf clovers...hard to find and lucky to have! Friends are like four-leaf clovers...hard to find and lucky to have!

Friday, August 8, 2008

Yabba Dabba Doo!

My dad like's to spoil my girls just a tad. He has been talking about buying a street legal golf cart for a few months...and the girls have really been encouraging him. Well last Tuesday he went to purchase one. He wanted to surprise the girls so he left about twenty minutes before me. I pretended that I was looking for an office supply store. I told the girls I must have passed it so I am going to turn around here (in the parking lot of the golf cart store). Lauryn then said, "This is the place where me and Papa looked at the golf cart. It looks just like that one right there. (pointing to the red dream machine). I had pulled up right next to my dad's pickup and trailer. I told the girls that it looked like Papa's pick-up. They both yelled "Pull forward so we can see the license plate!" They then realized it was his and were so excited they could hardly stand it. I had barely stopped the Tahoe and the girls were out ready to run to find Papa (who was still inside.) It was absolutely priceless. I will post more pictures soon but I keep forgetting to pull out my
camera.
















These pictures are of Jenna and Papa returning from a trip to the grocery store for some bleach . They had to stop by Burger Ranch for an ice cream cone too!

3 comments:

Kari said...

That is sooo cool. Can't wait to see it around town. I love how it is,of course, Mustang Red!!!

SunnyD said...

That is freakin' AWESOME!!! I was taking pictures in the park today and I totally thought I saw you in a red cart! What do you know!?!?

Lynn said...

This cart is so great! Rich gave us all a ride in it one day which was too fun :) At one point it was Rich, Lori, Kooper and I and we were going up the hill above your parent's house. For a minute we thought we were going to have to pull a Fred Flintstone and put our feet through the floor to push! It made it just fine, we put it to the weight limit test!!!!