Friends are like four-leaf clovers...hard to find and lucky to have! Friends are like four-leaf clovers...hard to find and lucky to have! Friends are like four-leaf clovers...hard to find and lucky to have!

Friday, August 1, 2008

Shhh...it's a beauty secret!


Some time back Jen and Lauryn decided to have a spa night. The green stuff smeared on their face and the cucumber circles on their eyes help give them a youthful look. They had a great time until it was time to wipe the guacamole type paste off of their faces! I should have just given them some tortilla chips...it would have been easier.

3 comments:

SunnyD said...

Ok...that's too cute! Halle would love a spa night. (Maybe minus the face paste!)

Kari said...

Too fun. Thanks for letting me know about your blog. Do you mind if I put a link to it on mine?

Lolli said...

Go right ahead and link me up! I need to get updating but not much has been going on. I'll have to take the camera out and just snap some pics. Maybe I can make up a good story to go with them.