Friends are like four-leaf clovers...hard to find and lucky to have! Friends are like four-leaf clovers...hard to find and lucky to have! Friends are like four-leaf clovers...hard to find and lucky to have!

Monday, March 9, 2009

Hangin' Around

My dear friend Stacy had this "Essary" wall window made for me as a gift. I love-love-love it! I had been trying to decide what to do with the wall in our main room and her gift was the perfect choice. The wall has been a blank space since we moved in. I had purchased some hangers to use "somewhere" and they were perfect together. We have a couple more to hang but you can get the idea. I love the hangers because I can change the pictures in a snap and they are cheaper than frames. :)





5 comments:

Stacy said...

Oh, my goodness...you are so creative..the hangers are awesome!! What a fun idea! I adore black and white photos. You need to come to my house one of these days when you are lost...or maybe I could just blog it! :) And, the window looks great! I'm so glad you like it and it fit just where you wanted it. It all looks fantastic together. Love ya my friend! Miss you a ton...and don't worry about not getting back to my text! Celebrating a big 5th birthday at our house today...or should I say for the last 3 days! :)

Lynn said...

What a great gift! And Lolli, the hangers are the coolest! Very great idea, makes such a statement and looks wonderful with the window:)

Ali said...

Super cute! That window is just awesome, and you are very creative, my friend!

Amy said...

Very cute decorating Ms Lolli! And that Stacy is AMAZINGLY thoughtful!!!!

Julaine said...

That is so cool!! Love the hangers, might even have to steal that idea. You're a freakin genius!