Friends are like four-leaf clovers...hard to find and lucky to have! Friends are like four-leaf clovers...hard to find and lucky to have! Friends are like four-leaf clovers...hard to find and lucky to have!

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Taylor Swift Rocks!

Months ago, it was rumored that Taylor Swift was coming to Yakima. I quickly added her concert tour page to my favorites...waiting for the day that the ticket sale date would change from "Coming Soon". Well one day I was shocked to go on and find that Yakima was replaced with Nampa, ID. I was just as excited as the girls and I was determined to take them to see her. I ended up getting tickets for the Spokane concert!!

We bought the girls glowsticks before the concert started. They had them in the air the entire time!!



After a costume change, Taylor (I say it like we're friends) came out and played in the section directly across from us. After the song she (along with about six large men) walked down the aisle to the floor. She hugged fans and signed autographs on the way down. She is just precious!

Taylor Swift played on a small stage directly in front of our seats. The girls were grins from ear to ear!

Here is the "fake" ending with Kellie Pickler and Gloriana.

Taylor came back out for an amazing finale! It was a very energetic ending. The "rain" had to feel sooo good because she worked her tail off.


2 comments:

SunnyD said...

That is soooo fun!!! I would have been just as excited as the girls too! That is so great that you went to such lengths for a little Family time. :)

Lynn said...

Oh we wanted to go to the Yakima concert too and when the place got changed, I didn't try too hard to get tickets-you rock!!! Glad it was so fun and she was so close:)